Mission and Vision
Mission: To prevent drowning and reduce water-related injury.
Vision: Canada free from drowning and water-related injury.
Values: Guided by humanitarian principles,
- We are the Canadian leader in the prevention of drowning and water-related injury;
- We are collaborative, innovative, and ethical;
- We operate with fairness, respect, trust and integrity;
- We value diversity, flexibility, and creativity;
- We seek inclusiveness, driven by the needs of our community;
- We are a dynamic organization that succeeds through volunteerism, pro-active leadership, and the pursuit of excellence.